J & K Heat Pipes

Hey everybody,

Don Cole here, a name that doesn't come up on the internet often. I have started the ball rolling to get reproduced those hard to find Heat tubes for the J's & Ram K's. I'm just putting a feeler out to see how many of you will purchase these pipes if they are to be constructed. They will only be sold in complete sets (4) to an order. The price will be based on the amount of orders I put in for the first run. This is just an early feel for those of you who need these pipes. I sent a set of originals to let this company get the flange designs because the drawings didn't have the specs on the flanges.

You can e-mail me privately, I should know in the next 2 weeks an approximate price per set and when production will be started.
300kly,
Don