Rotiserrie - Greg's "invenshun"

Hi Dan,

By far the most ingenious "rotisserie" I have come upon is that designed by
Greg Leggatt... based on a '57 Dodge full-size car frame... it is cheap,
providing one has such a frame handy... actually almost any car or pickup
frame could be used just as easily. It is simple in design and execution,
and supports the unibody of a 300F or 300G or other unibodies in exactly the
same manner as when the car is resting on its wheels.

Greg was generous and kind enough to give me one of these invenshun's (
correct spelling). I used it to restore my 300G, and a 300F. It made the
task a breeze. Car can be tilted in either direction to work on quarters or
underbody... and can also be wheeled around behind a trailer hitch...

Anyway, for pictures of Greg's "Invenshun" with 300F mounted, please click
on:

http://www.crossrams.com/van300f/1106blasted.JPG
and
http://www.crossrams.com/van300f/1024rtfrtonframe.JPG