300D

1958 300D black convert for sale very good original cond.a little rust thru
on r/fender also r/side rocker has original top back window (plastic) is
open, will not zip up do to zipper. Car is in original unrestored cond.Have
Gary Goers seat covers in shipping cases Has power seat windows,antenna,
antenna needs repair Has new exhaust,front end bushings,brakes Rebuilt with
silicone fluid.May have had body work on drivers door,paint dosen't match
well.Gas was drained when last run.I never registered the car ( still in the
persons name that i bought it from who passed away 7 or 8 years ago.I've
owned the car for 20 or more years If you can find any rust on this car,other
than what I mentioned I'll give $100.00 off the car for each spot you find.
Thats off the price of the car $75,000 Car is in my garage in westchester
county N.Y. 15 mi up the Hudson river from N.Y.city Any questions E/M