From: Paul Martin
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 5:02 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Letter cars at RM Auctions

Check out the 3 letter cars being offered at RM
Auction in Novi Michigan April 23-27. They look
suspiciously like the cars from the Dr Paige
collection that RM auctioned off in Phoenix in
January.
Is sombody out to make a quick return? or did they
really sell at Phoenix?

Paul Martin
300F
Vancouver BC