300K CAM

Thank you for the info on the 300K cam a few months ago. Due to the economy
down here, i had to wait, unexpectedly. So now, I have the money to get teh
engine, but i am going to order the cam now. I am sorry i dont have the paper
with me from the last time you gave me this info, as I would like to thank
the person, I am at work. My question is, the specs were for something like
268 adv, and 220 or something. and i would like to know for sure if those
specs I got are still the right ones and a mistake was not found somewhere. I
will put the specs and part number up when i get home so you know if its the
same. I am Not doubting the info i got, just cant afford to custom grind two
cams. Thank you, and i will put up the name of the person who helped so much
and gave the specs before, so I can check once more, and thank by name.