ram remote brake booster check valve

well, i think the description pretty much sums it up. can someone help
please. on my 64 ram K, i am in need of the one way vacuum check valve for
the remote booster. the valve sits atop the driver ram, on vacuum fitting and
runs to the booster. mine is old, brittle, and been epoxied a couple times to
provent leaks, but it keeps coming undone from the heat, does anyone know of
a part number from kragen, napa, dealer, anyone like that thats not out of
state and wants 30 bucks for one. i tries to match it up a few months ago,
but nothing close enough to work. thanks you all, tim