G rear window regulator

Good Evening,

Approximately 2 years ago when I bought my G, everything except for the
left rear window worked well. The problem it turns out is that there was
NO power window motor. It's not that the motor wasn't working, it was
not to be found.

I suspect that the regulator may also need to be replaced. I have a
suitable replacement (and motor).

Do I need to remove the glass from the regulator prior to removing the
regulator? Can the glass and regulator be removed as an assembly? I
removed several scews and nuts, with little progress so far.

As always, thanks for the help.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne