RE: [Chrysler300] NEW 300C from Chrysler!

upon closer inspection, those "fin" Mercedes looked more like the equivalent Ramblers of the day. The only Rambler I want is the 57 Rebel (and they goofed and made it a 4dr, too!). If I wasn't deep into a 57 C resto, I might have gone for the Rebel that was recently on ebay. I believe it was faster than a C from 0-60 (not close on top end though)
-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Graefen [mailto:wgraefen@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 11:02 AM
To: patrick grant; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; john_nowosacki@xxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] NEW 300C from Chrysler!

Daimler automobile history can be read at:
http://www.vandenplas.com/daimler/dhist.htm <http://www.vandenplas.com/daimler/dhist.htm>

and the early '60s Mercedes sedans were known as the "fin bodies" because they had a sort of junior scale '57 Thunderbird-like fin.

But I certainly agree that fins would BEGIN to make this new 300 a 300C

Wayne