Re: [Chrysler300] NEW 300C from Chrysler!

Re: [Chrysler300] NEW 300C from Chrysler!

>I would suspect that none of the designers were even in diapers when the
>last letter car was produced. I see pictures all the time of design teams
>for the Japanese cars in newspapers and magazines and none of them appear
>be out of their 20's or early 30's.

There is a special that I have enjoyed. Don't remember where but it has been
on multiple times on some channel on our C band satellite. The special is on
the design and initial production of the new Harley V-Rod. Totally
fascinating to me as to who was represented as being ultimately responsible
for the concept and product ID continuity of the V-Rod machine.

Warren Anderson
Sedona,AZ