Re: [Chrysler300] New 300 and Mopar's heritage.

Re: [Chrysler300] New 300 and Mopar's heritage.

In a message dated 4/16/2003 10:19:53 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
jkrestor300@xxxx writes:

> Many in our group express their feelings about the new Chrysler-Daimler
> vehicles etc. and feel we are loosing slowly the Chrysler name, heritage
> etc.

In my opinion, as soon as I saw "the handshake" on CNN, between Chrysler and
Diamler, I guess that was about 4 years ago, the Chrysler name and heritage
was flushed down the toilet. Not to mention, I had a yelling outburst at the
TV, as if that did any good.

John