C300 Rear Hubs Part 2

>From the responses I received, I gather that my car does not have it's
original rear end. My brake drums are not part of the hub; they come off
with the five lug nuts. And the lugs are studs, not bolts. Hmmm...
Anyway, the hubs are still giving me heartburn. I am finishing up a puller
I made from 6" dia hot roll with a 1X24 screw I will use to pull against the
axle. I should have this done tomorrow. If this doesn't work.... leaky
seals aren't the end of the world.

Frank in cloudy Eugene.

By the way, that Imperial by Exner JR is very cool.