           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "north lake real estate" <nlre01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: brezelfenster@xxxxxxx
           From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Heater core
           From: "The Barnetts" <lexie@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:05:42 -0400
   From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Why this list is such a hoot!! & the pursuit of convertible sunvi
sors..

The Listserver helps us resurrect glorious old automobiles, guides future
auto design, helps meet new people in exotic places (like Kalispel, MT)
and provides group therapy in the knowledge I'm not the only one who yells
at the TV.

Thanks to some recent club member charity, I'm down to my last C convert.
parts begging..

Anyone out there have a pair of sunvisor bases / rods for a '57, '58 ('59?
same?) non-Imperial mopar ragtop? Rusty, broken would be AOK. I've a photo
from a '58 at http://www.fototime.com/inv/CDB08B08F0AAF25 . I'm told they
were common across model lines in '57 & 8, but I even more unsure about
'59.   Thanks & happy Spring!  mike v