Re: [Chrysler300] Need Roof Section for my crushed '62 hdt roof

Re: [Chrysler300] Need Roof Section for my crushed '62 hdt roof

Kenneth,I'm not sure about whether a 60 4-door sedan will work or not but I have a 60 DeSoto that has already had the dash cut out. I would rather use it up helping others keep cars repaired than haul it off for junk. You would be better off if you could find a complete 2-dht top than trying to weld in a section in a nearly flat surface but if you can't find one and think this will work get back to me. The part you need won't be much, depending on whether you can pick it up or want me to cut it out and crate and ship to you and how much time I spend. Okie Bob from Enid Ok.

Kenneth Wilson <jblken@xxxx> wrote:Anyone out there can help me! I need a cut section from a '62 chrysler
hdt - a section of the windshield header about one foot deep and approx.
3' wide. I assume a 60,61,62 - 2 door, 4 door or maybe a sedan? will
work. A tree fell onto my '62 H roof right over the center of the
windshield and caved in the header/windshield flange . I intend, (with
what's left of the windshield removed) to cut out the caved in header ,
push out the remaining roof and have the requested section welded in!
Email me if you have something and what you think it will cost.

Ken Wilson, San Jose, Calif.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT