Need Roof Section for my crushed '62 hdt roof

Need Roof Section for my crushed '62 hdt roof

Anyone out there can help me! I need a cut section from a '62 chrysler hdt - a section of the windshield header about one foot deep and approx. 3' wide. I assume a 60,61,62 - 2 door, 4 door or maybe a sedan? will work. A tree fell onto my '62 H roof right over the center of the windshield and caved in the header/windshield flange . I intend, (with what's left of the windshield removed) to cut out the caved in header , push out the remaining roof and have the requested section welded in! Email me if you have something and what you think it will cost.

Ken Wilson, San Jose, Calif.