Re: [Chrysler300] Rear Hubs Part 3

Hi Frank, I don't know if you got your hubs off yet. I went through the same as you.
Finally I jacked my 55 up as high as I could from the side. I thought it was going to
turn over. I did that to help the WD 40 to run down along the key way. Then put the hub
puller on and tighten it up with the hammer. It sat that way for two days. Every time I
would walk bu I would give it a squirt of WD and hit the puller with the hammer. After
two days I came out in the morning it was off. I didn't even get to hear it pop.
Gary Barker