Annual Carlisle Show July 11-13th

Hi Group

Once again, its time to think about The All Chrysler Nationals at
Carlisle. This year's show will take place on the weekend of July 11-13.
Through the efforts of John Cote, we have 15 rooms reserved at the Radisson
Penn Harris Hotel in Camp Hill, PA. This hotel is about 17 miles from
Carlisle via Route 81. The time to Carlisle via High street on route 81 is
about 15 -20 minutes. The reserved room rate is $92.00 per day, and they
will keep that rate available for us until June 10th.

The hotel is located at 1150 Camp Hill Bypass, Camp Hill, Pa and the
phone number is 717-763-7117. This hotel was used by the 300 Club Inc. when
they had their meet at Carlisle a few years ago, and it is a very nice hotel
with a restaurant, bar, swimming pool and all the amenities. Directions will
be provided upon request.
When you call to register, tell them you are part of the Chrysler 300 group,
to get the rate.

You can register for the show on line at "Ifounditatcarlisle.com" The
early registration fee is $35.00 and that gets you entry for two for three
days, plus a goody bag, plus a freee safe parking spot on the show field.
When you register for the show, don't forget to tell them you are a member of
the club, so we will get credit for your attendance on the show field. Maybe
this year we can get them to pay for our tent! Any questions, just call or
e-mail me.

Regards,

Pete Fitch