From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 6:20 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Digest Number 610

From: mr-320@xxxx
From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxx>
From: "Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFP" <brtcpapfs@xxxx>
From: Matts Wignell <wiggson@xxxx>
From: "JOHN MC ADAMS" <clafong@xxxx>
From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxx>
From: William Huff <whuff@xxxx>
From: Doug Mayer <mobydoug@xxxx>
From: mjkern@xxxx
From: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxx>
From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxx>
From: Jim Kelly <gmman4@xxxx>
From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxx>
From: "Larri Stumpf" <moparlarri76@xxxx>
15. Re: 1962 Help...
From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxx>

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 05:30:07 -0700 (MST)
From: mr-320@xxxx
Subject: Re: Rear Axle Bearings - more info?

john and all;
back in 72, when they first came out, i replaced the axle brgs.
on a 71 hemi gtx with the green full floating style and within 6 mos i
had one of them collapse completely. i retrofitted back to stock mopar
and havent tried them again since, havent had any trouble since either.
i presume its possible that there was just something wrong with the
individual brg, or the installation, but i doubt it, i think that the
tapered rollers are just a much stronger system, and i intend to stay
with them.
for what it is worth!!!!!

JEFF
tucson az.