Re: [Chrysler300] must rename new 300C !!

Today I talked with some employees of a nearby Chrysler dealer. They insisted that there was no Chrysler 300C coming out his year, only a 300N. They said they were told this at a meeting about 2 weeks ago. I took some printouts of the "300C" from the N.Y. Auto Show, but thankfully for those of us that own a little D-C stock, they were all too busy with customers to talk or look at the pics. Is it possible that the 4-dr. is the model to be manufactured and the "300C" is only a concept car?? It certainly doesn't look that way, but.....
Nancy Terry

From: TNHARKINS@xxxx
To: thelastbestgenius@xxxx, Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] must rename new 300C !!
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:52:03 EDT

Fellow Members of the Chrysler 300 Club, Intl.

I personally feel that our own Aussie Christopher has a very good point to
make. We, as the caretakers of "the Legends" must let our thoughts be known
to those who "guide" D-C today. They must not mess with the image of Chrysler
of yesterday.
Our 300s are very special and as such deserve their pedestal in the Auto Hall
of Fame.
Why not send our thoughts and wishes to the current crop of D-C execs to
leave the Legends as they are and not dilute them with today's rolling
computers?
Anyone out there with Aussie Chris and I?

Tom Harkins
300s4ever

300 F