From: Roger Schaaf
To: Chrysler 300 list service
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 11:24 PM
Subject: Arizona RM Auction Results for Chrysler 300's

http://www.rmauctions.com/results/listall.cfm

Results for Phoenix, Arizona RM Auto Auction, January 2003. Shows sale results of 5 or 6 Chrysler 300's.

I suppose this means that this other auction coming up that lists a similar manifest of 300's refers to another group of 300's, or perhaps the same person purchased all of these at Phoenix with the purpose to resell for a profit via another auction.

Someone had earlier mentioned this upcoming auction of a group of 300's on listsrv. This will be interesting as it plays out.

Roger Schaaf