RE: [Chrysler300] New Hemi C 300

Seems to me you have all forgotten we have members who work at D-C and could
solve the dilemma of the 300C or 300N if one would just ask them.

My source who volunteered the information on his own and without my even
asking reports the 300C that was in New York will be released as a 300N.

Don't you all have better things to do than whine about the current models?
Go change your oil, fix your steering box or polish your 300 for the next
car show!

Elizabeth Wieland