Re: [Chrysler300] 57C tie rod ends

Hi All;
The valve grinding compound should work. If it dosen't, I have used a center
pounch to dimple,(raising an edge around the dimple), to make the taper
rough. Put it up in the hole tight and give it a smack to set it. then the
impact wrench to spin it down fast and your about done. Bck it off an set
the torque. You might want to check it later with the torque wrench, but
I've never had one loosen.
Ray Jones

p.s.: Don't forget to make reservations and to register for the Spring meet.
You'll miss another great one