Fw: 1971 Chrysler 300-4 parts

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kristine Ellis" <kriscmee@xxxx>
To: <mopar@xxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: 1971 Chrysler 300

I would have
loved to have found someone to take the whole car to restore it to life -
in
memory of my dad, he sooo loved the car!!! Unfortunately, I have resorted
to parting it out. I was having so much trouble trying to find possible
buyers. That said, I have sold the engine. I still have the transmission,
and everything else (and then some) on the car. I have brand new
upholstery
and carpeting (still in the boxes!), all the chrome, exterior etc. My dad
had begun the restoration process before he got sick and I have all the
sheet metal pieces to replace the rusted panels etc.
so, besides the engine, the rest of the car is intact. The body is rusted,
but all parts are good.

I hope that gives you an idea. The car is in Massachusetts.

Again, thanks so much for getting back to me. I know how much trouble my
dad had when trying to hunt for parts for the car, so I know there must be
people out there that I can help!

Take care,
Kristine
Contact Kristine Ellis direct: kriscmee@xxxx
I do not know anything about Kristine or the car.
Good luck,
Gerry Steinberg in Arizona