'69 300 4 sale, 38,000 orignal miles

Hi Gerry: I live just outside of Nashville, TN. The car is here with me.
It has 38,000 original miles..

I bought the car from the original owners last year. I'm only selling because of loss of storage. The mileage is correct. It is white with dark green vinyl top and interior. The body is so straight with only a couple of dings. The paint is a little thin in places and all original except for the left quarter which was keyed when it was new so even that paint is over 30 years old. The quarters are in great shape. The only rust is behind the back glass underneath the vinyl top. It has AT, PS, PB, AM-8 track, 440 engine. Interior is in great shape. Only one tear and one plastic piece broken. No cracks in the dash. One air vent cable broken. They put the car in storage when she got a new Caddy in 1988-89 so the gas tank and fuel lines need to be cleaned and some new gas added. The sending unit isn't working but the original owners left one in the trunk. It needs a water pump and trunk lock cylinder which I already have that has to be installed. I have it advertised in the paper here for $3,750.00 but can take less from a "real" Mopar lover who will restore it to it's former glory. I promised the original owners that if I ever had to sell it would be to that kind of person.

If interested contact Russell Roberts direct: russrobertslive@xxxx
I do not know anything about him or the car.
Happy Sunday.
Gerry Steinberg in Arizona