Fuel filters for 55-56 w/glass Carter bowl

Fuel filters for 55-56 w/glass Carter bowl

Greetings Group!
I received a phone call from a fellow Mopar fan, and this isn't for a 300 it is for a close cousin- a 56 Imperial. He is trying to find the Carter style paper replacement filter that fits inside the glass bowl that originally held the ceramic filter. Does anyone know of a source for these? I have a Carter publication dated December 1962 that shows these and lists Carter number F3440S, Standard glass bowl filter, and F3441S Compact glass bowl filters. It also lists the part numbers for the conversion package that comes with gasket, filter and spring, if anyone is interested in that info. Thanks in advance, Joe Pierce 300J+Kx3+M+others.