      1. RE: 300F - Coupe - PS Pump
           From: TNHARKINS@xxxxxxx
      2. dumb spark plug questions of the week
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. does it really matter, heat tube functionality
           From: greektruck@xxxxxxx
      4. Fuel filters for 55-56 w/glass Carter bowl
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:57:44 EDT
   From: TNHARKINS@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: 300F - Coupe - PS Pump

Hi Folks:

Anyone out there have a source for a seal kit for rebuilding a PS pump for
my
300F?
Got the hoses from Andy B but he does not have seal kits.

Thanks for your time.

Tom Harkins
300s4ever

Message: 2