Hubcaps

Hi All,
I accidently deleted the gentleman's email re hubcaps that look like the 1961 G hubcap but are stamped with DISK BRAKE around the rim. If memory serves, these are for the circa 1967 Dodge with the optional disk brakes and 15" wheels. I believe the centers that unbolt will interchange and the cap fits the 1961 but, obviously, the reference to disk brakes is wrong.

Anyone else have a better recollection?

Brian Frank