Re: [Chrysler300] Need Drums (all four) for a 1962 Sports 300 (12 inch)

Re: [Chrysler300] Need Drums (all four) for a 1962 Sports 300 (12 inch)

Tom
Call Murray Park in Ohio. He came to my rescue three
years ago when |I needed drums for my 300F (same
drum). Last e-mail address I had fror him was
mbpark@xxxxx

Paul Martin
300F
Vancouver BC, Home of