Mirror removal

Thanks to all of you who responded to my mirror question. The hole in the
top of the fender is barely large enough for the cables to pass through. The
control knob won't make it, so I have to disconnect the cables from the inside
control. I didn't attempt it today - need to get some paint or maybe some
crayons to mark the cables and slots. I'll let you know how it goes.

George Clineman