300K Parts Car available

Hey group-

I have a 300K hardtop parts car that I will need to find a new home for within a month or so. The car is in Port St. Lucie, Florida, about 60 miles north of West Palm Beach. I do not have the VIN with me at the moment. There is no title.

It has a white/red interior, power driver's seat, manual reclining (works) pass seat, AM radio, air, p/w.

The car has the following parts removed already:
engine/trans (orig 360/Torqueflite- both gone before I got it)
radiator
a/c parts
driver's door
power window motors
door panels

Overall condition is poor. Side & rear glass is very good. The car has surface rust and some rust thru around the rear rocker panels. The trunk lid is unusable. There is a small amount of rust thru on the passenger floor and trunk floor. There are small dents here & there, but most of the passenger rear quarter is pushed in 1-2".

E-mail me with your photo requests. The car is about an hour from me, and I'll be there this afternoon.

Preferably, I'd like to have it go all at once. I think it should bring $150 or so. I am open to offers.

Thanks.

John Spiers, Lake Worth, Florida