From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxx>
To: Chrysler 300 Yahoo List Server <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: dave@xxxx, eltuuri@xxxx,wranderson@xxxx, rcrabshish@xxxx, MJVATH@xxxx,miner@xxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] kickdown, throttle lever and misc. (57 Tqf)
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:03:30 +0200

Hi,
I've put on my site a page about throttle/ kickdown valves, throttle
lever etc... Itsn't a fact page but rather an inquiry page !! I'm not
sure of what i assume about position of the k.d valve. I've taken some
measurements of the throttle lever according to the position of the k.d
valve. Best is to look at pics (and text). Let me know if i'm right or
wrong .
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/fvb.htm

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad