[no subject]

Has anyone in the Southern California area been bold enough to have been through a 6-way power seat track for the 1962?s?
I have 4 of the 6 positions functional and with the 2 positions that are not functional; you can hear the motor spin, though the seat will not move upor down.
An upholstery shop had hooked up the power wire to 1 of the 3 solenoids instead of the motor?oooppps!

I?ll appreciate any insight offered here and welcome any help offered too!

Matt Allyn