Battle Creek meet pictures

Hi to all,

Next best thing to going to a meet : being able to look at lots of
pictures. We can now do that, thanks for many members who have already
forwarded such pictures to the ECC, and to Don Warnaar for making a nice
page. Don Verity gets first prize for the lead shot.

More pictures will be added as they come in !

The results can be viewed on the Club's site, 'EVENTS' section - or by
clicking on:
http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/battlecreek03/battlemain.html

See y'all in Dayton,

John