C300 letters

Does anyone have a source for the Chrysler nose letters as well as the
Chrysler 300 rear quarter letters and numbers. Gary Goers was waiting on
some to be made but ran into trouble getting them and refunded my money.
Now my problem is that I don't have any letters or numbers to go on my car.
I have the trunk and nose emblem but that is all. Anyone with an extra set
of letters out there? Drop me an email if you know of a source.

Thanks,

Hardy Graham, Jr.
C300