Re: [Chrysler300] Lug nuts on 64 300K Left and right differences?

Re: [Chrysler300] Lug nuts on 64 300K Left and right differences?

All Chrysler built vehicles had reverse thread nuts on the driver's side of
the vehicle until 1971. 1971 was the year they changed to regular threads all
around the vehicle.
I am not sure whether 1971 models were reverse thread but for sure 1972
models were. So all the letter cars are reverse thread on the left side.
It was Chrysler's idea of a safety feature for people who neglected keeping
their nuts up tight.
We don't have that problem today because everybody has their nuts up tight
for one reason or another.