Re: [Chrysler300] Lug nuts on 64 300K Left and right differences?

Re: [Chrysler300] Lug nuts on 64 300K Left and right differences?

as far as i know the left side will be reverse threads as they are on my 65 I don't know about any of the others so be careful I have been looking for the right studs to change my 65 over to all right hand threads but have not been able to find the right lugs for my year

good luck joe