Windshield ID

Hi Group:

Took a rock in my windshield on the way to Carlisle in my G coupe.
Not demolished, but a pretty good starburst. I know that PPG is still making
these windshileds, but I do not know the number. Can someone send me the number
of the appropriate windshield for the coupe? Please reply directly to me.

Thanks,

Pete Fitch