60 vs 61 Rear Quarter

Hi,

Would anyone know if the quarter panel from a 60 Windsor 2dr ht is the same
as a 61 Windsor 2 dr ht. I realize the fin portion is different but I only
need the portion from the top of the wheel well back to the rear bumper and
down.

Thanks,

Angelo Canal
61 Windsor (practicing before starting the 59 300E)

---