Re: [Chrysler300] 1961 Harmonic Balancer

Re: [Chrysler300] 1961 Harmonic Balancer

I would guess you could use one from a 440, just make sure the donor motor has a forged crank, some later ones have cast cranks and are externally balanced (which would be out of balance for your application). Cast crank balancers will have the wording on the back"use with cast crank only" and will have one of the lower pulley mounting bolt holes offset a small amount.
Mike