Tach cable 300H

Hi, group,
Is there a difference between tach cables for a 300G and 300H ?? On the way
to Chryslers at Carlisle, my cable went bad. Looks like it unraveled at the
distributor. The tach was rebuilt, and works like new, and the cable was
lubed but I guess it didn't like highway speeds. It was an NOS cable
purchased a few years ago and just recently installed on the car. There is
a cable posted on eBay for a 300G, just wondering if they are the same.
Oh, and by the way, this was the first judged show I took my H to, and I
brought home second place in the letter car class !

Thanks,
Mark Souders