Trunk Lid Letter

Two years ago, I sent my NOS Trunk Lid "H" to Bruce Hertzberg to be
recast.

I have being trying to get in touch with him to get it back without
results.

I am certain he probably just forgot to return it.

The "H" is more than just a part to me. It has much significant
sentimental value.

A dear friend gave it to my husband to give to me as an anniversary
present.

He has since died. The "H" is my first part of the letter car I will
own someday,

and a promise that I will own the rest of the car.

I sent it to Bruce with great reluctance because it means so much to me.

But the club has helped us so many times,

I wanted to help the club by having it cast so that others who needed
that letter would be able to get them.

If you know Bruce, please remind him that he hasn't returned my letter
and to call me, or just sent it.

Jennifer Allyn

562-430-3634

6737 El Carmen St.