Re: [Chrysler300] Kevin Adams/ ripped of

Re: [Chrysler300] Kevin Adams/ ripped of

Hi Larri and Group,

One always hopes that disputes can be resolved without involving outside authorities, but if it is necessary, there are avenues available, depending how upset or how determined you may be to find justice.

If you have any unfulfilled written descriptions or promises from this person, whether by snail mail or email, then you have a basis to go to small claims court (unless he is thousands of miles away). This usually takes a small fee and you self represent yourself, but I think you have to actually show up in the jurisdiction where the claim is made.

You can try writing to the Attorney General in his area claiming he defrauded you.

If you sent payment by USPS, you can file a fraud claim with the post office. That is one of the reasons I try to use a USPS money order when ordering expensive parts from unproven sources. If you used a credit card to pay, you can have your credit card company with hold or recall payment until the dispute is settled.

I have found that most people in general, not only the ones in this club, are honest and forthright, but there is always someone around trying to destroy one's trust in human nature.

Bill Huff

This member kept telling me how great his parts were and what a deal he was giving me, sent the money, waited too long for the parts and when they finally arrived they weren't even close to his description and not all of the agreed parts were there.Tried e-mail after e-mail to discuss the issue and he would never answer me.Told him that I would send the parts back and just give me my $500.00 back, no response,