"F" Interior Upholstery for sale.

I just finished installing a "Goers" interior in my
300F. What a beautiful application this was.

My upholsterer carfully removed the old seat covers by
removing the hog rings and ensuring the covers
remained intact. They are re3makably good for 43 years
with no rips or broken seams.

They seem too good to throw away so if anybody is
interested in original seat material for an F let me
know.

Here is the scoop:

Complete covers for all 4 bucket seats including backs
and center armrest covers. Were dyed a few years ago
by a previous owner and appear lighter than original.
Would redye nicely with todays better products.
Recommed installation by a professional.

A low cost alternative to a new interior if you are
budget conscious.

Paul Martin
Vancouver BC