Re: [Chrysler300] 300H power brake booster

Re: [Chrysler300] 300H power brake booster

Mark,
There's a tiny hole in the top of the master cylinder bore that opens up into the fluid reservoir, when the piston is all the way retracted. When you adjust the pushrod you have to make sure the rubber cup on the piston is far enough back to open that hole , otherwise your brakes won't release completely.
Mike