(no subject)

Hey gang:

Got home this morning around 2AM. Was returning from Cedar Rapids, Ohio
where I attended the AACA Grand Nationals. Took a lot of back road going up and
back looking for 300's in barns or lying in the middle of a corn field but alas
we saw one hell of a lot of cornfield but all the old cars were the wrong
flavor. There were 228 cars at the Grand Nationals, all competing for that
award. I was up against a 69 Road Runner and a67 Dodge RT in my class. I won the
Preservation Award for my H convertible and also the 1st Place Grand National
for Class 36C. Not a bad showing!

Mike Meyer