Re: [Chrysler300] Paint chip

In a message dated 8/19/2003 12:41:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ronbo97@xxxx writes:

> What Dan said. Don't throw away those paint chips. What you see on your
> monitor is a function of the quality and how old your monitor is, your video
> drivers, etc. I have three monitors in front of me and they are all
> rendering colors differently.

If you are seriously trying to match the original colors, send a sample of
your paint to Gil Cunningham - he has the official paint sample chips (which are
pretty big for "chips.") and he will let you know how close you are to the
original.

Pete Fitch