300 owners in Minesota orWisconsin?

I am trying to trace/verify the early history of my 300 C, that the club apparently knows as the Flying Mile Car.

1. Does anyone live near Fond Du Lac - can supply any detail of what it was like in 1957? The supposed original owners were Dan and Ernie Turskey of Fond Du Lac Wisconsin, and the car was supplied by Joe Bacchus Chrysler who helped fit a McCulloch supercharger to then run on Daytona Beach 1957.

2. A search on the internet brought up nothing on Joe Bacchus Chrysler, but the spelling may be different, or else they have closed, or now have a different name. Anyone live near there, or any clues how to track them, anything about them, back then?

3. Does anyone in the club own, or know of, an earlier 300 (most likely 55 if they were 6 volt) that was owned by the Turskeys - amongst paperwork is a May 1956 warranty claim to McCulloch when it was still at West Olive St Inglewood CA (to a John Thompson) for a claim on the supercharger fitted to an earlier 300 they then owned.
Also in the parerwork is a pencil notation indicating that this earlier blower was traded in on the blower fitted to their new 300C being built for Daytona. The present owner of this '55 300 may not realise it had a blower fitted if it later removed when sold - that is if the car still exists?! The only reason I think the first 300 was 6 volt is that is the voltage indicated on the hand drawn wiring diagram re the electric blower hi speed solenoid.

4. The 300C was seemingly sold by original race brothers about 1977 to a Carl Reirson of Ford St Monona - does anyone know of him, what his current status, last known?

Any help appreciated, gave it a polish and started it yesterday, but a real mongrel wet day here, so left it at that for then.

aussie christopher.

Hotmail is now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/signup.asp