Factory parts books and all those part numbers.......

Factory parts books and all those part numbers.......

Greetings group!
I see from time to time that members need part numbers for various reasons, and do not have or have access to the parts books. I have all the factory parts books from 1955 thru 1965, all the years of our Letter Cars. If anyone needs a part number feel free to email me and at first opportunity I will look it up for you and send you a reply. Not only do I enjoy "digging" thru them I find I also learn more about each year 300 as I do. Of course if you need a part number for other than a 300 that is fine as well but I will give the "300" requests priority.

Joe Pierce 300J+Kx3+M+others