C300 # 3N1022

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2432196131

If the above link does not work (I am far from a cyber guru) - look up ebay item number 2432196131.

I am moved to pity this old girl and very temtped to bid for her - even if she is not the young beauty she surely once was.

But alas, my woman and my local county ordinance inspector would likely take turns flogging me if this ever showed up in the driveway to sit amongst so many other projects.

But I figured this may have illuded the registry folks and may add to their data.

And of course I'd love to hear that someone saved her from the crusher.....

Strange things keep us up at night.

Sean.

Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963