metalcrafters

i ordered a set of quarterpanels yesterday. as was previously mentioned on this group(iguess because i have senior moments) all the inventory is in quincy, michigan. in addition, they have quit shipping them due to high cost and one has to pick them up. so probably the week of oct 13 i am going to michigan to pick them up and make another stop for exhaust parts at waldrops. getting to the point, if anyone in the southeast would rather drive to knoxville or chattanooga instead of detroit to pickup quarterpanels, let me know. i will have plenty of room for more sets. no charge. pat grant