Re: [Chrysler300] ADDENDUM : special invitation from Daimler / Chrysler

Re: [Chrysler300] ADDENDUM : special invitation from Daimler / Chrysler to al...

Hi John and All,

The operator that answers the phone is involved with scheduling many events
at one time.
She found a memo that she read while I was on the phone and finally let me
register without the sequence number. All is OK for now!

Thanks-
Mark
Hemi 300C preview

Received info from Mark Lindahl that he had been asked for a "sequence
number" when calling the 888-423-3332 number.

As per memo rec'd today, the sequence number is no longer needed. Any Club
member
being given a "hard time" registering should state that he or she has been
invited by Matt Roberts at BBDO Detroit, as a member of the Chrysler 300
Club International, Inc. ; and, if still being given a hard time, please
ask for Adrienne specifically, at extension #5097

Thank you and enjoy !

http://www.chrysler300club.com/card.pdf
or
http://www.chrysler300club.com/invite.jpg